In Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, lobya or green black–eyed–beans are cooked with onion, garlic, tomatoes, peeled and chopped, olive oil, salt and black pepper. In West Africa and the Caribbean, a traditional dish called akara is made of mashed black–eyed peas to which is added salt, onions and/or peppers.
Whichever way you like them, one thing is for sure: black-eyed peas are loaded with health benefits.
- Black-eyed peas contain Vitamin A
- They are rich in B Vitamins
- They contain digestion-friendly fiber
- They endow you with potassium
- Black-eyed peas are a good source of protein
Product pricing may differ from the displayed ones according to the fluctuation in the prices within Pakistani markets.