Bathoo is used in Saag dish.
Bathua leaves are very good source of
- High quality protein, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, particularly vitamin c and vitamin A.
- Rich in fibre.
- Rich in amino acids. Amino acids are the basic building blocks of the body.
- Good source of potassium, iron, calcium, and zinc..
- Good for heart. It is considered heart tonic.
- Good for liver, spleen and gall bladder.
- The juice of Bathua leaves purifies blood.
- Bathua improves haemoglobin level.
- Bathua leaves juice is a traditional medicine for intestinal parasites.
- Bathua improves appetite.